1) The Kuchi is a guardian dog, named because of the Kuchi’s nomad tribes from Afghanistan.
2) Those tribes required dogs that would be strong and have unrivaled endurance, nerve, and strength, however at the very same time would be exceptionally smart, independent and reliable.
3) The shape of the fangs can be straighter and tusk-like, just like a wolf.
4) They can have qualities other breeds, mainly when it concerns the head structure.
5) They can likewise be caring and very friendly to their owners.
6) They are still a really primitive breed; it has natural safeguarding impulses.
7) They have a really abundant gene pool, and the dogs adjust well to differing environments.
8) The breed is divided into Steppe, Mountain, and Desert types.
9) They are vulnerable to aggressiveness to the majority of other dogs, and typically people, who intrude on their area.