1) The uncommon tail is the outcome of a random spontaneous hereditary anomaly within the domestic cat population and might be connected to the Manx gene, which is likewise dominant.
2) Urban myth states that Bobtails are the outcome of a cross breeding in between a domestic tabby and a wild bobcat.
3) The breed is not connected to the Japanese Bobtail regardless of the comparable physical type and name.
4) Being social with their owners, they will request the attention they desire by meowing or by merely hopping into laps.
5) A short-tailed brown tabby was mated with a seal-point Siamese to produce this breed.
6) They need 2 to 3 years to develop, slower than many domestic cat breeds.
7) They are social , spirited and reasonably energetic.