1) They were imported into Europe from Africa in the 19th century.
2) They are at the very best: “extremely fragile birds”.
3) Upon their importation, they ended up being referred to as the “English Owl.”
4) Because their beak is brief and stout, they are called “Owl.”
5) They are very elegant pigeons established over several years of selective breeding.
6) It has a crest of plumes diminishing the front of its breast, likewise referred to as a tie or cravat.
7) Their body is brief and plump, and the head is unadorned and smooth with rough plumes.