1) They were created by crossbreeding a pure Icelandic mare and a pure Peruvian Paso stallion.
2) In 1994 they were acknowledged as a breed.
3) They can naturally carry out a gait called the tölt, similar to the Icelandic horse.
4) All colors are allowed for this breed.
5) There have never ever been more than 100 at any one time.
6) The breed numbers have actually remained in decrease given that the creation of the stud book.
7) The Aegidienberger was developed to produce a horse that was bigger than the Icelandic, however sturdy and still little sufficient to browse hard surface.
8) They are native from Germany.