1) Aaron Charles Rodgers (December 2, 1983), better known as Aaron Rodgers, is a professional American football player.
2) Rodgers played college football at the California Golden Bears before being selected by Green Bay in the 2005 NFL Draft.
3) Rodgers was supposed to be elected at the beginning of Draft 2005, and it was said that he had the potential to be the first global selection. However, he was not selected until the 24th, being the second chosen quarterback. Many believe he slipped to the 24th because of his short stature to be a quarterback.
4) Rodgers had impressive numbers in his Junior season by launching 2.320 yards with 67.5% of complete passes. He tied the NCAA record with 23 full passes against USC, he had 23 touchdowns with only seven interceptions in his last season.
5) He plays in the quarterback position and is currently active in the NFL’s Green Bay Packers.
6) He took the Packers to conquer the Super Bowl XLV, the first franchise championship after thirteen years of drought. Rodgers was voted the best player in that game.
7) He has won two MVP of the season, six elections for the Pro Bowl and two inclusions in the first All-Pro team.