1) They are not quick runners nor are they exceptionally skilled at defending.
2) It consumes insect larvae and bugs, primarily termites.
3) They can lap up more than 200,000 termites throughout a single night.
4) The toxicity of insecticides is likewise their typical killer.
5) The Aardwolf does not hunt big animals.
6) They do not eat carrion.
7) When threatened, they might try to deceive its opponent by doubling back on its tracks.
8) Aardwolves usually live in dry plains and bushland, preventing mountainous locations.
9) Over the years the Aarwolf lose a few of its teeth, though this has little effect on its feeding practices.